Job Description - Fixed Wire testing Engineer
Intersafe are looking to recruit an experienced Fixed Wire testing engineer to join a rapidly growing team, to work across the South UK.
You will be required to:
- conduct fixed wire testing and complete laptop-based EICR reports, mainly for large commercial organisations
- complete emergency light testing and occasional remedial work
- complete thermographic surveys (full training will be provided)
All work must be completed in accordance with the 17th Edition Wiring Regulations (18th Edition training will be provided).
You would be the ideal candidate if you:
- are a self-starter: you can work unsupervised, use your initiative and have a good attention to detail
- have a positive attitude, a flexible approach to work and can adapt to clients' needs
- enjoy a varied working pattern; whilst some days are 9am-5pm, others will require you to complete the testing out of hours or, occasionally, at weekends
- hold appropriate qualifications and at least 1 year of testing experience in a similar environment
- live in the Reading, Guildford, Basingstoke area as this is central to the region
- C&G 2391 or 2394/95
- C&G 2360, 2330 (or equivalent) Level 3 in Electrical installations
- 17th Edition qualified (18th edition training will be provided)
- Full current driving license
You will receive a generous basic salary, an excellent bonus scheme, 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays), a contributory pension scheme and additional training where appropriate (IPAF, Thermal Imaging, amendment updates etc).
A uniform and company vehicle with fuel card will be provided as regular travel will be required within the South UK region.
Based on the South Coast, Intersafe are rapidly growing electrical compliance specialists offering PAT Testing, Fixed Wire Testing, Thermal Imaging, Emergency Light Testing and LED Installations.
For more information on the role please contact Colin Lang on 07747 840505 or apply by submitting your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com or click the 'Apply Now' button below.