Job Description - Fixed Wire Testing Engineer
Based in the South, Intersafe are rapidly growing electrical compliance specialists offering PAT Testing, Fixed Wire Testing, Thermal Imaging, Emergency Light Testing and LED Installations.
Intersafe are looking to recruit an experienced Fixed Wire Testing Engineer to join a rapidly growing team, to work across the South of the UK.
You will be required to:
- Conduct fixed wire testing and complete laptop-based EICR reports, mainly for large commercial organisations
- Complete thermographic surveys (full training will be provided)
- Regular travel will be required within the South UK regions
All work must be completed in accordance with the 18th Edition Wiring Regulations.
- C&G 2391 or 2394/95 qualified
- C&G 2360, 2330 (or equivalent) Level 3 in Electrical installations
- 18th Edition Qualified
- Full current driving license
- At least 1 year of testing experience in a similar environment
You would be the ideal candidate if you:
- Enjoy a varied working pattern; whilst some days are 9am-5pm, others will require you to complete the testing out of hours or occasionally at weekends
- Are a self-starter: you can work unsupervised, use your own initiative and have good attention to detail
- Have a positive attitude, a flexible approach to work and can adapt to clients' needs
- Live in the South
- Basic Salary of £30,000.00 per annum
- Bonus Scheme
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- 28 Days Holiday (including bank holidays)
- Training as appropriate (IPAF, Thermal Imaging, Amendment Updates etc)
- Company uniform
- Company vehicle including fuel card
For more information on the role please contact Colin Lang on 07747 840505 or apply by submitting your CV and a covering letter to
firstname.lastname@example.org or simply click the 'Apply Now' button below and upload your documents.