Electrical compliance testing for a hotel requires careful planning and considerate implementation in order to minimise disruption to the guest experience.
Intersafe are specialist contractors providing a range of services to help ensure you meet the electrical safety and compliance standards required by various health and safety regulations, as well as those set by your insurance provider.
Intersafe provide Fixed Wire Testing and Remedials, Portable Appliance (PAT) Testing as well as Emergency Light Testing, Thermal Imaging Surveys and LED lighting installation to many leading hotels across London and South East England including Chewton Glen, The Langham, Park Tower Knightsbridge, The Berkeley, Four Seasons Hampshire and many more.
Some of the reasons these prestigious hotels repeatedly choose Intersafe include:
1. Understanding Your Requirements. We take the time to understand your operating requirements and limitations. Our Business Manager will personally visit the site to help identify any access limitations, any events or date restrictions as well as be able to fully understand the scope of work enabling us to provide an accurate quote.
2. Bespoke Solutions: Intersafe offer a bespoke service as standard. If that means the the best approach is testing between 2-5am in the bar, out of hours in the offices and during a quiet week in January for the rooms - that is what we'll do.
3. Experienced Engineers. Our engineers are experienced in working independently and have a flexible approach, prioritising areas that have limited access opportunities and responding appropriately if a room is suddenly no longer available to test. Clients frequently praise the attitude of our engineers.
4. Professional Service. We appreciate the importance of aesthetics within your hotel so our engineers will be smartly dressed, work in an organised manner and will affix PAT testing stickers in the most discreet place.
5. Making It Easy. From open channels of communication and salaried engineers to a cloud-based document storage portal, everything we do is about making the testing process as easy and painfree as possible for our clients.
Intersafe Director, Adrian Pendle, said: "Hotels are a unique proposition and understanding the specific requirements is incredibly important. We understand that public areas are more likely to be used during the day and bedrooms at night, which is why we provide a service that is tailored to the needs of each hotel, ensuring that guests are unaffected. Professionalism is key, working with many prestigious hotels where guests expect an uninterrupted and outstanding service, we provide engineers that match this. With over 20 years' experience in this field, we know how busy it gets for Chief Engineers and House Keepers hence why we work efficiently and alongside you to ensure we get it right."
Andrejus Losevas, Chief Engineer at The Park Lane Hotel, Mayfair, said: "Sometimes when you work with contractors it actually creates more work as you are running around answering their questions and dealing with their enquiries. With Intersafe it was completely different and a breath of fresh air. They worked quickly, efficiently and very independently. In fact, the only time I saw them was at the end of the day when they would give me an update on the work. It took the stress away for me not having to watch over them 24/7 and they worked strictly to our health and safety guidelines which was important. Their communication was brilliant and their work did not interfere with the busy goings on of staff or visitors to the hotel."
If your hotel needs PAT Testing, an EICR (Electrical Installation Condition Report following Fixed Wire Testing), or remedial work, Thermographic Surveys, Emergency Light Testing or is considering installation of LED lighting, please contact Intersafe today to arrange an on-site consultation.