Periodic Testing and Inspection
Periodic Inspection & Testing involves testing the electrical services and systems that conduct electricity around a building.
Because we only carry out the Periodic Testing itself, not the resulting remedial work, we provide an unbiased report of the condition of any installation we work on. We will recommend remedial work that is required following our thorough tests.
When periodic testing is being carried out there is a requirement for parts of the installation to be isolated for periods of time. It is often advisable to perform testing out of hours so that disruption to the client and staff on site can be kept to a minimum.
We offer out of hours periodic testing at no additional cost, and will work with you to perform necessary tasks during shutdown periods.
We use the most advanced test instruments and software tools to provide market leading Test Reports.
- Qualified to City & Guilds 2382-10 and 2391-01 or equivalent
- Full time employees on a salary
- Not paid per circuit
Our Service Includes
- Testing in accordance with BS 7671:2008 Requirements for Electrical Installations 17th Edition
- 100% test of all circuits in the electrical installation
- No additional charges for working out of hours
- Periodic Test & Inspection Report provided on either NICEIC Certificates or in electronic format
- Provision of schematic diagrams and DB schedules
- NICEIC approved contractor backed by the NICEIC Guarantee of Standards
- SAFEcontractor, CHAS and ISO9001:2008 accreditation
- Public Liability and Employers Liability Insurance to £10m