Portable Appliance Testing
PAT testing is a Health & Safety requirement for any organisation and failure to comply could mean you are breaking the law.
Intersafe can work with you to provide a cost effective tailored solution that is flexible to your business needs.
We use the latest available compact and lightweight test instruments to record all test data. By downloading this test data directly into our advanced database software we employ a paperless system to maximise accuracy and efficiency.
Any items that fail a PAT test can be removed from service for safety, and a full written fail report will be issued to the client.
We can set up a schedule of future testing, depending on types of equipment and environment, and advise when this testing is required.
- Qualified to City & Guilds 2377 and are CRB checked
- Full time employees on a salary
- Not paid per test
Our Service Includes
- Numerical test results given, not just Pass/Fail indication
- Barcoding of all tested items with unique asset ID number
- No additional charges for working out of hours
- Test report and asset register provided in PATGuard database format
- PDF, Microsoft Excel or hard copy format available on request
- NICEIC approved contractor backed by the NICEIC Guarantee of Standards
- Testing in accordance with the latest IEE guidelines
- SAFEcontractor, CHAS and ISO9001:2008 accreditation
- Public Liability and Employers Liability Insurance to £10m