Electrical Testing for a hotel is a unique requirement. And it is a requirement that Hampshire based Electrical Testing Company, Intersafe, are specialists in.
Having carried out Periodic Inspection and Testing as well as PAT Testing for the likes of The Park Lane Hotel, The Berkeley, and Marriott Hotels, Intersafe understand how the bespoke needs of a hotel vary greatly. Hence why they provide a tailored solution rather than a 'one size fits all' approach. The award-winning Chewton Glen Hotel & Spa in the New Forest has also just been added to their impressive roster of hotel clients.
Intersafe offer a 5* Electrical Testing service:
1. We understand the importance of your guests. That's why we ensure that we work efficiently and professionally so that your professional service is not interrupted and guests are never disturbed.
2. We are fully flexible, if you need us to return to test equipment or circuits in your bar area at 2am then we will do this at no extra charge.
3. With over 20 years' experience in Electrical Testing in hotels we know that it's important to keep back the areas that we can test at any time as a back-up in case there are no available rooms and other departments are busy.
4. Communication is key, we ensure close communication and planning with the relevant departments in your hotel to ensure efficiency and a smooth operation.
5. We know that the aesthetic of your hotel is of paramount importance. That's why we ensure that PAT Testing labels are placed discreetly ;out of sight on the back of the computer in reception. After all first impressions are everything.
Intersafe Director, Adrian Pendle, said: "Hotels are a unique proposition and understanding their special requirements is incredibly important. For instance public areas are more likely to be used during the day and rooms are most likely used at night. We provide a service custom-made to the hotel so that their service is not disrupted. Professionalism is key, working with many prestigious hotels where guests expect uninterrupted outstanding service, we provide engineers that match this. With over 20 years' experience in this field, we know how busy it gets for Chief Engineers and House Keepers hence why we work efficiently and alongside you to ensure we get it right."
Andrejus Losevas, Chief Engineer at The Park Lane Hotel, Mayfair, said: "Sometimes when you work with contractors it actually creates more work as you are running around answering their questions and dealing with their enquiries. With Intersafe it was completely different and a breath of fresh air. They worked quickly, efficiently and very independently. In fact, the only time I saw them was at the end of the day when they would give me an update on the work. It took the stress away for me not having to watch over them 24/7 and they worked strictly to our health and safety guidelines which was important. Their communication was brilliant and their work did not interfere with the busy goings on of staff or visitors to the hotel."
Intersafe deliver tailored solutions and are specialists in PAT Testing, Periodic Insepction and Testing and Thermal Imaging for hotels. Contact Angus by calling 02380 610101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appointment.